THE C9 LOOSE WEIGHT PROGRAM

LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY - FOREVER C9

CLEAN 9

C9 is a wonderful set of products that helps you to lose weight and get rid of your pot belly in a very natural way without any side effects.

The Unique thing about C9 products is that, it has adaptogenic properties that allows it concentrate at areas where there is high fat concentration in your system(tummy, arms and thighs) and fights it out then leaves you with a nice shape.

It helps to control your appetite by acting as an appetite suppressant, it contains chromium that controls your sugar level and aids in the cleansing of your Digestive System and detoxification of your body.
It also helps by inhibiting the production of glories from fats and carbohydrates and the storage of excess fat in your system.
So naturally you will loose a very healthy weight and burn all your belly fat within few days without any side effects.
PRICE: (Ghc850) GHC720.00
CALL: 0542472006
WHATSAPP: 0542472006


AMAZING TESTIMONIES FROM LOYAL CUSTOMERS

Having kids takes its toll on your body. I had tried everything to lose my baby weight, even buying time with a trainer. Nothing worked, not even diets. I had nothing to lose, so I tried the Clean 9 after I became a distributor. After the Clean 9, I stuck with the program and tried the nutri-lean program, including body toning, and I lost 28 pounds in 5 weeks.
The first day of all of it was the most challenging, but once those toxins were gone, I felt awesome. I had energy and saw results right away.
I can’t believe how good I feel. I love stepping on the scale. I splurged on a bunch of size 8 dresses as a reward for finally keeping the weight off.
I recommend this program to everyone I know. It’s a great way to meet your weight loss goals!”

The end of day 9, I’ll do an official weigh in tomorrow but seems I’ve lost about 7 lbs. I broke my ankle last year and haven’t managed to do as much exercise as I would have liked but I’m happy with how it’s gone.
The program is sometimes hard, very hard! Just keep focused and you’ll get through the tough days. I found days 6-7 the hardest.
Lots of temptation but I managed to keep going.
What I will say is that C9 teaches you that you don’t have to starve doing a diet. Loved the shake for breakfast and lunch. I’m definitely going to carry on doing that. Found a new fast food too, FRUIT; never crossed my mind to have an apple rather than the 60p Mars bar from the works vending machine.
That brings me to another point. Yes I know that the initial outlay may seem expensive, but really have noticed I’ve hardly spent on groceries this past week. And what I have bought is healthier than I’ve bought before, no junk, actually saving money.
Think what I’m saying is, this is a great way to kickstart a new lifestyle change, not a diet. It does work, really well. The aloe Vera isn’t that bad to drink, the shakes are great, with almond or coconut milk. I do feel I have more energy during the day and I sleep much better at night.
Lastly I’d like to thank Mr. Philip for the advise and support through the C9 pack. Looking forward to seeing what’s next.









I recently took on the formidable challenge of completing the Clean 
9 detox. Being a professional rugby player for 13 years I have put my body through the ringer and as I got older I started to get some lower back pain which increased as time went by.
To be able to do my job (yes playing rugby is a job let alone what my wife thinks) I had to take anti-inflammatory drugs to get out of bed in the morning. As an effect of taking these drugs, I quite often had rough guts (much to the displeasure of the misses).
Anyway this went on for 3 years, so after retiring I decided I needed to clean out my insides and the clean 9 was just the thing to do it. The fact that my wife sells the forever product, I have heard a lot of the stories of how tough it was so to be honest I was a little nervous.
I did the Clean 9 purely to try and sort out my insides but I had no idea what an impact it would have on my body and my attitude to eating.
I started the Clean 9 a month after I played my last game of professional rugby. The morning of day 1, I stepped on the scales and I was surprised to see my weight at 102.8kg as my playing weight was always around 105kg. I took the measurements of my arm, leg, butt, gut and chest and didn’t really expect to see much of a change in them at the end.
Day 1 and 2 were a lot easier than I expected. I didn’t mind the aloe and I really liked the shake. Day 3 through 9 was a breeze. As there is extra product in the box and I was enjoying my new healthy way of eating and feeling great I decided to do day 1 and 2 again.



PRICE: (Ghc850) GHC720.00
CALL: 0542472006
WHATSAPP: 0542472006

Comments

  1. Loss weight in just 3days.
    Watch this video through the link and thank me later
    https://shrinkme.io/CNTRN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be interesting. The best is Forever C9 and your link is approved SCAM. The most recommendable product is FOREVER C9. Try it NOW!

      Delete
  2. I reverse my type 2 diabetes and you can too. In a moment you’ll see the evidence with your own eyes. You can be sure it’s not what you think. Forget about what you’ve heard about diabetes, it’s what they told you it’s caused by your genetics or your family history… your age, your weight or even too much sugar or crabs. Unless you fix you blood sugar level, that next time could be as soon as next week. I’m telling you this because I’m living to tell the tale. This natural remedy save my leg from being amputated https://bit.ly/2UKUMLW and today I’m free from meds, side effects, tasteless meals and the best of it is that I can eat whatever I want and do whatever I like doing again especially after I lose 46 pounds in just 5 weeks. It helped me and I hope it would save you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best is Forever C9 and your link is approved SCAM. I have personally used FOREVER C9 and it worked. I recommend it. Try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS

3in1 SEX LAWYER (MULTI MACA, GIN-CHIA AND BEE POLLEN)

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE